Free Trial available on AWS Marketplace!
What is SignWebServer
SignWebServer (SWS) is a ready-to-use virtual appliance by Namirial that allows you to digitally Sign and Timestamp your important documents.
SWS easily integrates into any software application and allows you to efficiently manage business processes that require legally valid approvals.
The SWS component will expose the signature/timestamp/verifyinterfaces that will be integrated in your applications simply by modifying the configuration parameters in your flows. Assuming that SWS is present within the same LAN that also hosts applications that require signature services, documents are exchanged within a private network.
SWS works only with Namirial Qualified Electronic Signature Certificates or Qualified Electronic Seals
You can try it for free for 30 days using directly your Amazon Web Services (AWS) account!
What can you do with SignWebServer
Discover all the features of SignWebServer
- bSign a Document (with or without a Timestamp)
- iSign a list of documents (with or without a Timestamp)
- ZVerify the signature on a document (also on a specific date)
- Send a One Time Password (OTP) through SMS if required
- Sign or Verify very large documents
- PADES, CADES and XADES formats are supported
Try SignWebServer for free
Join the digital revolution
Our dream is a world without paper and without waste
Max Pellegrini (CEO Namirial)
Tons of cards
saved in a year
Do you need more information?
Our team is at your disposal